Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Order of Releases For Playlists

 Hey Everyone so I have decided an order of release for every playlist that I have available for trance music, from all of the mainstream trance artists. There’s so much I worked on as is , I have decided to add A State of Trance radio shows with the world tours included in each post first, then my plan is to release all of Armin Van Buurens Dj Sets from earliest to his latest with other DJS following. I’ll be including Paul Van Dyk, Ruben De Ronde, Gareth Emery, Markus Schulz, Aly and Fila for now. It’ll be impossible to add everything so I’ll just do the major festivals for every year as it appears that DJS use the same songs in there sets throughout the year with some changes. 

There will be some surprises like A State of Trance artists at some bigger music festivals. I’m not gonna name them as it is a surprise after all. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. 

No comments:

Tranceland Episode 66

  Brave  Sean Tyas Extended Remix Cosmic Gate ,  Christian Burns Wake Your Mind Records Sean Tyas Trance (Main Floor) 127 BPM - A Minor 2024...